Supernatual/Ninja/Teen Wolf RPG Banner

Supernatual/Ninja/Teen Wolf RPG :: RPG Side Play :: Mission and Jutsu Board :: The Mission Board :: Mission Done :: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]
I see you there and wounder if you are like me

~Forum Data~
Ryo: 3250
Chakra: 1000
TP (Training Points): 500
CP (Craftsman Points): 0

pm
Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (18th Sep 11 at 9:25am UTC)
Quote:
Dog Pound Attendant
IIC Length: 1 day
Difficulty: Easy
Posting Length: Minimum 3 Posts
Description: A Dog pound in the Flame Village is in need of ninja to come in and take care of the dogs and to help out the people already employed there. The Flamekage has asked any and all ninja to complete this task.
Objective: Take care of the dogs in the dog pound
Reward: 1,000 Ryo

Koda walked to the pound where the dogs were kept. He walked in and smiled at the man who was the one to ask for ninja help. He looked at the boy as if the kid was to young or to weak to be a ninja. "The dogs need a bath fed and taken for a walk" the man said calmly as he pointed to where the dogs were kept. Koda nodded, "okay sir I'll do my best" he told him as he walked to his first dog which was a small puppy. The puppy was a boarder collie and was very playful. Koda went into the dog's cell and put a lead on the dog. Then he tied the dog to the bars while he filled the tub with luke warm water and got some stuff to clean the dog. He then went to get the dog and once he did he placed the puppy into the bath tub and began to wash him.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
CO-NPC

No Avatar

~Forum Data~
Ryo: 0
Chakra: 0
TP (Training Points): 0

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (19th Sep 11 at 1:58pm UTC)
Some Academy students were playing soccer, and were expecting that alley dog that always came to come play with them would come soon.
"He's late."
"Let's go find him."
"I think some Genin is washing him."
"What?!?! No way!"
"Let's rescue Pakkun!!!"

30 kids marched towards the Kennel, all angry and determined to save their playmate.
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (20th Sep 11 at 9:01am UTC)
Koda washed the dog carefully making sure to get the dirt off. Once he was done with the soap and getting the grim off the little puppy he went to work on getting the soap off by gently pouring the water over the little puppy only for the puppy to shake and get everyone wet. Or more him wet as he was the only one there. The puppy barked happy at what he had done. Koda sighed and picked the wet puppy up walking to get the towel in order to dry the little puppy. He went to work drying him although the puppy was a little wet he was more dry now then he had been when he was being washed. Koda didn't know that some kids was going to come. Koda made the hand signs for the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique. Once he did the jutsu he gave them orders to find dog food and to get the food ready for the six dogs he would ahve to take care off. At least for today he had seen only the six dog. Three was female and three was male. The clones all moved to find the dog food and get it ready while Koda held the little puppy who was licking his face. Koda was not looking when he fell on over but he landed on his back as the puppy saw this as a game and stood on top of Koda making sure he couldn't get up and was licking Koda's face as his tail waged.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
NPC

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (22nd Sep 11 at 11:33am UTC)
The man who owed the pound looked at Koda and sighed and shook his head. This kid was hopless he thought. But he had to admit the boy was kind of fun for the puppy. The man picked the pup up and also with his free hand helped Koda to stand before giving the dog back. "Don't forget to fed and walk that dogs." With that he walked back to his office.
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (22nd Sep 11 at 11:36am UTC)
Koda nodded and one of his clones came back with some dog food for the puppy. The puppy began to eat and when it was done Koda placed the lead on and walked with the puppy in oder to take it for a walk. The puppy pulled and barked happy as he walked.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
CO-NPC

No Avatar

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (23rd Sep 11 at 3:27am UTC)
Just then, the academy students broke in.
"Let's go pakkun!"
They surrounded Koda, while holding sticks, trying to help the dogs escape.
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (23rd Sep 11 at 8:41am UTC)
Koda stood there looking at the kids as the puppy barked tail wagging. Koda blinked at the sticks and sighed a little before he spoke. "Hey kids I was just taking pakkun here for his walk would you kids like to help?" He asked having an idea by letting the kids play with the puppy where he and his clones could see them he could walk the other dogs. Of course he would treat them to something to eat as their payment. It was only fair he thought but thatis if they say yes or not.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
CO-NPC

No Avatar

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (23rd Sep 11 at 1:51pm UTC)
They all dropped their sticks, and eagarly grabbed a leash, wanting to help this big kid.
"Am I doing it right?"
"No doggy, don't run!"
"Why are you not walking puppy?"
They all got tangled up in the dog''s leashes.
"Help?"
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (24th Sep 11 at 12:09pm UTC)
"Am I doing it right?"
"No doggy, don't run!"
"Why are you not walking puppy?"

Koda smiled at them he couldn't help it they were good kids he knew that. "Okay we need to space out" but as soon as he said this the dogs all got the kids tangled. Koda sighed as he used his clones to help untangle the kids. Once that was done he looked at them and said, "Right first off we need to be spaced apart so we don't get tangled up. Secondly we need to walk three steps behind the one in front of us. I'll go first so you can follow my led. This way we won't get tangled up. When we are done we need to bath them and the feed them. Now the dog I have has already been bathed so I just need to feed him when we are done with our walk. We should walk round the dog field." Koda said knowing where he was meant to walk the dogs. Koda began to walk towards the dog field.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
CO-NPC

No Avatar

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (24th Sep 11 at 8:36pm UTC)
The kids stood confused.
They simply stood still, watching Koda.
they had no idea what to do.
"Umm.... yes sir?.."
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (26th Sep 11 at 9:56am UTC)
Koda walked calmly allowed them to follow him as he walked through the dog field and then kept walked back into the pound when the dog he was walkling had done what he needed to do. His clones had all this time been getting the baths ready for the dogs. Although pakkun had his bath so he was more or less done and would be allowed to play with the kids.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (29th Sep 11 at 9:36am UTC)
Koda waitied until the kids came back. Once they had he let his clones take the dogs the kids had for a bath while he allowed them to play with the only dog that had his bath. When the other dogs had been bath and dried and put back Koda waited until the man came to him. He beamed up at the man who had hired him. Koda had made sure that the kids couldn't be seen by allowing them and the puppy to be playing out of sight. Not that it would matter as the man loved kids but Koda didn't know that.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
NPC

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Dog Pound Attendant (Mission) (1st Oct 11 at 8:48am UTC)
Mission Done
 Printable View