Supernatual/Ninja/Teen Wolf RPG Banner

Supernatual/Ninja/Teen Wolf RPG :: RPG Side Play :: Mission and Jutsu Board :: The Mission Board :: Mission Done :: Nursery Helper (Mission) - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]
I see you there and wounder if you are like me

~Forum Data~
Ryo: 3250
Chakra: 1000
TP (Training Points): 500
CP (Craftsman Points): 0

pm
Nursery Helper (Mission) (2nd Oct 11 at 7:12pm UTC)
Quote:
Name: Nursery Helper
IIC Length: 1 day
Difficulty: Easy
Description: The Hi-To Sato hospital has just had an influx of newborn babies and they need a Genin to help the nurses out for one day until they can hire more staff. Tasks will include feeding the babies, changing babies, and putting babies to sleep.
Objective: Help the nurses in the Hi-To Sato Nursery for one day
Reward: 1,250 Ryo

Koda calmly picked up a mission file and a map to get to the nursery. The hospital was in two parts one was all for the new born babies and childern wards. The other for ninja that was ill or wounded and anyone that was not a child or younger with the same as being ill and wounded. Once Koda found where the babies were being taking care off, he walked up to a nurse and handed her the mission slip knowing that she would know that this was the genin that they had hired. He waited while th nurse smiled and pointed to a baby that needed to be change and fed before being put to sleep. Calmly and a little bit fearfully he walked over to a baby boy. He smiled down at him while he got a fresh nappy and get the changeing mat ready. He picked up the baby boy and placed him on the changeing mat and began to take off the dirty nappy. He had to hold his breath at the foul smell.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Nursery Helper (Mission) (4th Oct 11 at 7:37am UTC)
Koda blinked at the foul smell the baby had done for him. He took out a clean nappy and threw the dirty one into a bin that was for dirty nappies only. Withthe clean nappy he placed the nappy under the baby. Then he got some baby cream for nappy rash and powder and began to use them on the baby. Once done he started to put the nappy on the baby. He then took the baby and put on the baby bed time clothes, and a thing that the babies were when they eat. He took the baby to a baby chair and placed him in the chair while he went to see what type of baby food there was for the baby, even if that meant baby milk for the little cute baby.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
Koda Kai West
Flame ninja Team 1

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~

pm
Re: Nursery Helper (Mission) (11th Oct 11 at 8:15am UTC)
Koda calmly and carefully as he could got what the baby needed to have. It was baby feed and he learned that it meant baby milk or milk for babies. He brought the bottle up to the baby's mouth and carefully like th nurse had shown him began to feed the small baby. Once the baby had drank all the milk Koda began to help the baby to burp as he remembered seeing some of the nurses doing it and had aksed why. He had found out the babies need help burping. Once the baby had burp he rubbed the little baby's back and then layed him down to sleep. He did what he had done so many more times with the other babies and soon found himself done.

Characters:

Dean Marlock (Teen Wolf)
Koda Kai West (Ninja)
NPC

[Avatar]

~Forum Data~
Ryo: 0
Chakra: 0
TP (Training Points): 0

pm
Re: Nursery Helper (Mission) (11th Oct 11 at 9:09am UTC)
Mission done.
 Printable View