Supernatual/Ninja/Teen Wolf RPG Banner

Supernatual/Ninja/Teen Wolf RPG :: <>The Records<> :: Index :: Herbalist Index :: Herbs in Jungle Regions - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Melody Kari Starlight
Missing Nin Jonin (Hidden Flame Village) Hellcat

[Avatar]
Medical half demon Ninja

~Forum Data~
Ryo: 8,000
Chakra: 5000
TP (Training Points): 5500
CP (Craftsman Points): 500
$ Money $: 500

pm
Herbs in Jungle Regions (23rd May 10 at 10:37am UTC)
Callin
Preparation: One week of preparation is required for this herb. The nuts of this plant have a husk that must be dried and grounded.
Special: 30% chance of finding if in the proper area
Description: Used as a blood thinner, strengthens organs, reduces stress and helps prevent heart attacks.
Drawback: Addictive; causes nausea, dizziness and an increased chance of cardiac arrest if quit under unsupervised conditions after repeated use.
Cost: This Herb for five usages costs 20 Ryo Within Region, 35 Ryo outside the Region, and 50 Ryo within the Opposite Region.

Pargen
Preparation: None
Special: A one percent chance of finding it in the jungle during summer.
Description: This herb is a berry picked from a Pargen tree. The berry is designed to keep someone alive on the brink of death. It can last from two to four days.
Drawback: The one that takes it is in extreme pain for several days
Cost: The Herb for five usages costs 20000 Ryo Within Region, 30000 Ryo outside the Region, and 40000 Ryo within the Opposite Region.

Sugarcane
Location: This Herb can be found within the Jungles Region around the Spring and Autumn Seasons
Preparation: Can be processed by low flame to liquid form, or crushed to powder like form.
Special: This Herb has an eleven percent chance to be found.
Description: Native to warm temperate to tropical regions such as Jungles, they have stout, jointed, fibrous stalks that are rich in sugar, and measure two to six meters (six to nineteen feet) tall. The Sugarcane can be used for multiple purposes but nothing to dramatic. Sugarcane simply produces sugar that is a sweet ingredient used in cakes, and other sweets. Returns one's sugar level if their sugar level is to low. (Used primarily for RP purposes as it has no specific harmful usage).
Drawback: ---
Cost: 17,750 Ryo Full Price in Region, 35,500 Ryo Full Price in Opposite Region, 5,750 Ryo Extract Cost for 2 uses in Region, 11,500 Ryo Extract Cost for 2 uses in Opposite Region

M.K.Starlight *

The lost one whom is being controlled.

In this world I see what others can't or wont see. I try to fix there problems before my own that's why they call me a protector, but what happens when I need saving?

Characters:
Melody Kari Starlight
Emma Rosemary Winchester
 Printable View