Supernatual/Ninja/Teen Wolf RPG Banner

Supernatual/Ninja/Teen Wolf RPG :: RPG Side Play :: Free battles :: Side RP :: Star Wars - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Hinata Hyuga

[Avatar]
Defying gravity since 1992

~Forum Data~
Ryo: 2000
Chakra: 1000
TP (Training Points): 200
CP (Craftsman Points): 0

pm
Star Wars (10th Jun 10 at 5:15am UTC)
That's right lightsabers, Yoda's, and the Force
So among Anime I have another nerd-tastic love. This love is Star Wars! I'd love to do a Star Wars role play since I've not done one in a long, long time but this does not mean that I'm not still quick about myself when it comes to Star Wars.

As far as time periods or plots I'm fairly open but here are some thoughts I'll throw out.

Pre-Prequils: So basically if you read the Jude Watson books. Or if you haven't its like when Obi-Wan was a student and that time period. All sorts of fun things coudl happen. Bad Jedi running around, forbidden love (it was acctually fairly common in the books haha).

Between Episode I and Episode 2: Basically teenage Anakin. Fun. It would have similar plot possibilities as the one above except you've got the choosen one to deal with and all that goodness.

Clone Wars: Wars are fun. Espically when the conclusion of which is already known.

Post Clone Wars, Pre-New Hope: Stray Force Users running around, dark Jedi trying to hunt them down and either killing them or turning them.

During the Original Series: Because everyone needs a little rebellion in their life

After Original series: There's a big world out there. The rebirth of the Jedi. Luke, Leia, and others reproducing...fun stuff.

You cannot stop me, you cannot destroy me for I am the cockroach of love.
Itachi Uchiha
(Akatsuki) Missing Hidden Leaf Ninja

[Avatar]
Konohgakure outcast

~Forum Data~
Ryo: 8000
Chakra: 8000
TP (Training Points): 800
CP (Craftsman Points): 500

pm
Re: Star Wars (11th Sep 11 at 3:36pm UTC)
Oh yeah, count me in if you still log in!!!!

90% of the Naruto Fan base would be sad if Sasuke jumped off a cliff. Repost this as your siggy if you are on the the 10% yelling "Jump bitch, jump!!
 Printable View